TOWER FAN SERIES
Product Name：Remote Tower Fan
European appearance design, simple and beautiful
Far infrared full function patent design remote control, easy to operate
Three gear adjustment system
20' GP-959 pcs
40' GP-1979 pcs
40' HQ-2309 pcs
- Full function LED soft touch control
- 3 speeds setting
- Fan speed up to 6m/second（Max.）
- Infrared red remote control
- 3 winds mode setting （normal/natural/sleep）
- 7.5 hours pre-set off timer
- Oscillating （left and right）
- Easy assembly
- With turbo motor （Optional）
- Product Name：Remote Tower Fan
- Model No.：TF1004TLRT
- Unit Size.：260X260X840mm
- Product N.W.：2.6kg
- Voltage (V)：
- （CN(China）: 220V 50Hz）（USA( America) 100-120V 60Hz）
- （KOR（Korea） 230V 60Hz）（JPN(Japan) 100V 50~60Hz）
- Timer：12 Pre-set Off Timer
- Wind mode：Normal+Natural+Sleep
- Speed Choice：3 Speed setting
- Oscillation (degree)：70°（Optional）
﹡After purchase, open the package and check the fan. Please do not use the product and contact the supplier immediately if any damage is found.
﹡Before using the fan, make sure the rated voltage shown on the specification label is the same as the local supply voltage. If in doubt, you can contact the supplier.
﹡The fan must be operated in accordance with the instructions in the product manual, otherwise it may cause damage to the product, short circuit, fire or loss of life. Please use a separate socket. Use of universal plug or drag board, easy to dangerous.
﹡Do not pull the power cord when pulling out the plug. Hold the plug tightly and pull it out.
﹡This product is not intended for use by persons with physical, sensory or intellectual disabilities (including children) or those who lack experience and knowledge, unless they are supervised or directed by a person in charge of safety.
﹡This fan is not suitable for outdoor and industrial use.
﹡Do not place the fan near the source of heat or fire.
﹡Do not use in wet or wet environments. Do not place fans on bathtubs or large containers.
﹡The power plug must be removed before cleaning. If the power cord is damaged, stop using the machine immediately and send it to the designated maintenance center for inspection and repair.