TOWER FAN SERIES
Product Name：Cobra Fan
European appearance design, far infrared full function patent design remote control
Easy to operate, three - gear adjustment system
Three types of wind selection, with anion function (optional)
20' GP-625 pcs
- Full function FND soft touch control or Touch Screen
- 3 Speeds Setting
- Fan Speed Up To 8m/second（Max.）
- Infared Red Remote Control
- 3 winds mode setting（normal/natural/sleep）
- with room temperature display
- 12 hours pre-set off timer
- Oscillating（left and right）
- Easy assembly
- LED down light
- Detachable filter for easy cleaning
- With lonizer function （Optional）
- With DC motor （Optional）（12 speeds setting）
- Product Name：Corba Fan
- Model No.：TF1515TLR
- Unit Size.：315x315x1190mm
- Product N.W.：3.5kg
- Voltage (V)：100-127V~50 / 60Hz , 220-240V~50 / 60Hz
- Timer：0~15 Pre-set Off Timer
- Wind mode：Normal+Natural+Sleep
- Speed Choice：3 Speed setting
- Oscillation (degree)：70°
﹡After purchase, open the package and check the fan. Please do not use the product and contact the supplier immediately if any damage is found.
﹡Before using the fan, make sure the rated voltage shown on the specification label is the same as the local supply voltage. If in doubt, you can contact the supplier.
﹡The fan must be operated in accordance with the instructions in the product manual, otherwise it may cause damage to the product, short circuit, fire or loss of life. Please use a separate socket. Use of universal plug or drag board, easy to dangerous.
﹡Do not pull the power cord when pulling out the plug. Hold the plug tightly and pull it out.
﹡This product is not intended for use by persons with physical, sensory or intellectual disabilities (including children) or those who lack experience and knowledge, unless they are supervised or directed by a person in charge of safety.
﹡This fan is not suitable for outdoor and industrial use.
﹡Do not place the fan near the source of heat or fire.
﹡Do not use in wet or wet environments. Do not place fans on bathtubs or large containers.
﹡The power plug must be removed before cleaning. If the power cord is damaged, stop using the machine immediately and send it to the designated maintenance center for inspection and repair.